We will meet your diagnostic imaging needs by working within your respective budget and providing the most advanced equipment possible.
Nuon distributes only the most reliable X-ray equipment to ensure extremely low down time for our clients.
This unique U-arm features a compact design with dual telescoping arm movement that permits installation in settings having ceiling heights of just eight (8) feet. Its fully motorized movements for SID, arm rotation, height, and detector angle can be automatically programmed to user-specific radiographic positions utilizing the intuitive touch-screen located tube side, a hand held remote control, or by using the technologist workstation.
Complemented by a durable bucky design with an easily removable grid, automatic collimation, patient safety anti-collision sensors, and an available mobile table, the RU-3000 is full featured and well-suited for all imaging environments, especially orthopedics, imaging centers, and urgent care.
The Xmaru 1717 SGC/SCC detectors allow you to experience True Flat Panel Digital Imaging Technology without modifying the existing cassette bucky tray. Its 15mm thickness allows existing systems using film or CR to be easily upgraded.
- The Xmaru Series is based on amorphous silicon TFT, which generates less heat
- Consistent pixel quality allows more accurate diagnostic images
- A 17" x 17" (43 cm x 43 cm) active image area allows you to capture views in one shot (for example, the entire chest area or the 12 thoracic vertebra) without rotating the detector unit
- Easy user interface and workflow for speedy post-production
- Easily integrates with existing and new systems
The 1417WCC is an x-ray image acquisition device that is based on true flat panel technology. It provides high resolution images at an attractive price point. The detector can be integrated with virtually any x-ray system.
This unique wireless digital detector was created through the technological power and know-how of Rayence, a global enterprise specializing in detectors. For the convenient use of this unique wireless solution, the size, thickness and handle of this model are ergonomically designed. In particular, this is the ﬁrst time in the history of the industry that a function to install and remove the detector handle horizontally and vertically has ever been realized. In addition, the detector has been manufactured to allow the battery to be continuously used while recharging it in urgent situations in which it is almost fully discharged. Experience the convenience and mobility available only in the 1012.
First and only to combine 4 wavelengths into one laser.
Maximizing absorption by the 4 primary light absorbing complexes to stimulate rapid tissue repair is why the Cube 4 was designed. The Cube 4 incorporates up to 20 Watts of power and 4 wavelengths (660nm, 800nm, 905nm, 970nm). Emitted simultaneously or alone, operators can achieve maximum stimulation, eliciting a more rapid healing and repair response than the competition.
- 4 wavelengths (660nm, 800nm, 905nm, 970nm).
Can be emitted simultaneously or in any combination.
- 15 Watts Continuous Wave (CW) power, 20 Watts peak Intense Super Pulse (ISP).
Shorter treatment times and faster ROI.
- Pulse range from 1-20,000 Hz, enhances therapeutic effect by targeting
multiple parameters of tissue repair and inflammation reduction
without tissue adaptation.
- QRT technology allows for rapid switching of accessory tips (NT)
- Easy to use pre-programmed protocols eliminate any uncertainty.
Operator adaptable software is easy and customizable.
- rotocol selection by size, body part, skin tone, pain and chronicity level automatically
adjust output treatment parameters for increased safety and effectiveness
- Zoom lens hand piece enables operator to have complete control of
- Software updates downloaded via USB port/Quick export of patient
history to computer
- Less than 3.5lbs makes the Cube lightest in its class and extremely portable
- Built in Lithium Ion battery provides up to 75 minutes of treatment time
- Incorporating the industry’s first solid-state diode module, reducing heat and
preventing thermal and mechanical stress, ensuring a stable laser emission
- 3 year manufacturer’s warranty on laser/industry leading lifetime
Universal uniquely combines economy and flexibility in a system designed to meet specialized and individual professional radiographic needs. The Universal Raymaster system is thoroughly at home in private, group, or clinical applications. It provides full radiographic capabilities, from skull to weight bearing studies.
Key benefits of the Universal Upright Raymaster include:
- Mounts floor-to-wall or floor-to-ceiling
- Tube rotation enables precision alignment of the tube for non-angled, angled and upright views
- Convenient display gives indication of tube rotation
Can't find what you are looking for?
We carry a complete line of products from industry leading brands and would be happy to help you select the right products for your clinic
Did you know?
We also deal in used equipment
We are equipped to source refurbished equipment, as required. By providing this service we continue to deliver the best solutions possible no matter what your needs are. All of our used equipment comes with a new warranty to ensure you have a sound solution in place. Plus, we can acquire, retrofit, restore and resell your used equipment.
Contact us to find out more about buying or selling used equipment.